Non-compete agreements in employment contracts are often misunderstood by both employers and employees. Texas employme... Continue Reading...
Austin Business Lawyer Blog
Selling a corporation is generally achieved by either an asset sale or by selling all company stock. When selling a b... Continue Reading...
In Texas, there is no “standard” commercial lease. Landlords and tenants should prudently review lease agreements... Continue Reading...
Due diligence for a business buyout or asset acquisition is a process that usually begins after signing a letter of in... Continue Reading...
As a business lawyer in Austin, Texas, a city swarming with high-tech entrepreneurs, I can’t tell you how often I’... Continue Reading...
Commercial leases in Texas vary widely, and commercial lease negotiation requires understanding of the types of commer... Continue Reading...
Many small business contract agreements are illegal, unenforceable or subject to Texas breach of contract defe... Continue Reading...
It’s increasingly necessary to use negative, compensation-reducing mechanisms to prevent vendors from intentional or... Continue Reading...
- Asset Protection Law (2)
- Business Contract Law (4)
- Business Finance (3)
- Business Law (4)
- Buying a Business (4)
- Commercial Litigation (2)
- Commercial Real Estate Law (5)
- Construction Law (5)
- Contract Negotiation (2)
- Due Diligence (3)
- Employment Law Litigation (1)
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts (11)
- Exit Strategy & Business Succession Planning (2)
- Franchise Law (4)
- Insurance (1)
- Intellectual Property (11)
- International Business (7)
- IT Law Litigation (3)
- Labor & Employment Law (2)
- Litigation & Business Disputes (1)
- Non-Compete Agreements (2)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (1)
- Non-Profit Organization (2)
- Presentations (5)
- Restaurants (5)
- Selling a Business (4)
- Small Business Law (2)
- Starting a Business (2)