Austin, Texas Small Business M&A Lawyer
Get an experience law firm to advise you in business acquisitions, mergers, or the sale of your small business. Our Texas law firm assists investors, entrepreneurs, and small business owners through the process of evaluating business deals with due diligence and the execution of business buyouts, selling a business, and mergers.
Due Diligence for Investing in a Business
Before you put your time and money into a business investment, it’s critical to conduct a thorough due diligence process. Our Texas law firm is experienced in guiding entrepreneurs and investors through the process of preparing and reviewing due diligence documents, identifying issues and risks hiding below the surface, and providing the advice clients need to make wise decisions for the business investment process.
- Reviewing and drafting non-disclosure agreements
- Producing letters of intent and information requests
- Reviewing and advising due diligence documents
- Advising you of legal risks associated with the business and the business deal
Buying a Small Business
Experienced legal advice is a key component of success during the business acquisition process. The decisions you make and the legal protections that you implement in a business purchase agreement will have an impact on the future course of your business. Our firm will assist you through the process by:
- Negotiating the terms of the business buyout
- Advising and drafting asset purchase agreement or business purchase documents
- Completing additional documentation relevant to the buyout, such as commercial lease assignments, employment contracts, etc.
Mergers and Selling a Business
When you are merging businesses or selling your business, you want to maximize your return on investment. You also want to ensure the security of structured payments after selling your company, and provide other safety provisions for issues that are specific to your interests. Our firm will guide you through the process by:
- Preparing your business for sale or merger
- Negotiating and drafting buyout and business merger agreements
- Advising you of non-compete and employment matters for post-merger or sale
- Protecting your interests after the sale of merger of your business