Austin Business Lawyer Blog
Intellectual property development for technology startup companies comes hand-in-hand with the opportunity to fall int... Continue Reading...
Real estate insurance policies often include replacement insurance terms for the reconstruction costs of repairing or ... Continue Reading...
Negotiating business contracts for services with independent contractors can be very different from negotiating contra... Continue Reading...
Business valuation of IT companies and tech startups for the purpose of business investment or the sale and purchase o... Continue Reading...
Starting a business and building momentum to accelerate business growth requires more than just great products, servic... Continue Reading...
Many small business owners and entrepreneurs starting a business dream of selling a company or achieving other exit st... Continue Reading...
Non-compete clauses are standard in employment contracts across a range of industries, in addition to similar contract... Continue Reading...
- Asset Protection Law (2)
- Business Contract Law (4)
- Business Finance (3)
- Business Law (4)
- Buying a Business (4)
- Commercial Litigation (2)
- Commercial Real Estate Law (5)
- Construction Law (5)
- Contract Negotiation (2)
- Due Diligence (3)
- Employment Law Litigation (1)
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts (11)
- Exit Strategy & Business Succession Planning (2)
- Franchise Law (4)
- Insurance (1)
- Intellectual Property (11)
- International Business (7)
- IT Law Litigation (3)
- Labor & Employment Law (2)
- Litigation & Business Disputes (1)
- Non-Compete Agreements (2)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (1)
- Non-Profit Organization (2)
- Presentations (5)
- Restaurants (5)
- Selling a Business (4)
- Small Business Law (2)
- Starting a Business (2)