No one likes to think about their own death, and sitting down with an attorney to draft a last will and testament is o... Continue Reading...
Austin Business Lawyer Blog
What your mom taught you about telling the truth is still good advice. While it may seem to go without saying, at le... Continue Reading...
Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs) can be a fantastic tax-advantaged tool for selling your business or for transfe... Continue Reading...
Large construction projects come loaded with latent risks that could lead to project failure or excessive cost due to ... Continue Reading...
What’s the best way to ensure the quality of products and timely payment for business transactions across internatio... Continue Reading...
Raising Venture Capital is fiercely competitive, and many folks have unrealistic expectations and views about their co... Continue Reading...
Restaurants and other service-based businesses benefit from an exception to state and federal minimum wage laws, allow... Continue Reading...
Selecting a laboratory facility, customizing it with building improvements, and getting all of the necessary r... Continue Reading...
- Asset Protection Law (2)
- Business Contract Law (4)
- Business Finance (3)
- Business Law (4)
- Buying a Business (4)
- Commercial Litigation (2)
- Commercial Real Estate Law (5)
- Construction Law (5)
- Contract Negotiation (2)
- Due Diligence (3)
- Employment Law Litigation (1)
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts (12)
- Exit Strategy & Business Succession Planning (2)
- Franchise Law (4)
- Insurance (2)
- Intellectual Property (11)
- International Business (7)
- IT Law Litigation (3)
- Labor & Employment Law (2)
- Litigation & Business Disputes (1)
- Non-Compete Agreements (2)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (1)
- Non-Profit Organization (2)
- Presentations (5)
- Restaurants (5)
- Selling a Business (4)
- Small Business Law (2)
- Starting a Business (2)