Estate planning is especially important for families with children. A last will and testament is a cornerstone of fa... Continue Reading...
Austin Business Lawyer Blog
Blogs Re: ‘Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts’
A last will and testament is often the first thing people associate with estate planning. However, estate planning t... Continue Reading...
An irrevocable trust is a powerful estate planning tool that can leverage federal and Texas gift tax and estate tax pl... Continue Reading...
A special needs trust or supplemental benefits trust is an important estate planning tool to protect a loved one’s e... Continue Reading...
How will the ownership, management, and control of your family business be handled if you become disabled or die? Ma... Continue Reading...
- Asset Protection Law (2)
- Business Contract Law (4)
- Business Finance (3)
- Business Law (4)
- Buying a Business (4)
- Commercial Litigation (2)
- Commercial Real Estate Law (5)
- Construction Law (5)
- Contract Negotiation (2)
- Due Diligence (3)
- Employment Law Litigation (1)
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts (11)
- Exit Strategy & Business Succession Planning (2)
- Franchise Law (4)
- Insurance (1)
- Intellectual Property (11)
- International Business (7)
- IT Law Litigation (3)
- Labor & Employment Law (2)
- Litigation & Business Disputes (1)
- Non-Compete Agreements (2)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (1)
- Non-Profit Organization (2)
- Presentations (5)
- Restaurants (5)
- Selling a Business (4)
- Small Business Law (2)
- Starting a Business (2)