Austin Business Lawyer Blog
Blogs Re: ‘International Business’
It’s increasingly necessary to use negative, compensation-reducing mechanisms to prevent vendors from intentional or... Continue Reading...
Tax filing in 2012 will be different for many taxpayers this year. The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) wa... Continue Reading...
A foreign-owned company can often face challenges in obtaining an employer identification number (EIN). If you are f... Continue Reading...
International Business Startup: Foreign Registration & Business Incorporation in Hong Kong or Singapore?
Businesses in Texas that are expanding or starting business in Asia often ask me where they should locate their Asian ... Continue Reading...
- Asset Protection Law (2)
- Business Contract Law (4)
- Business Finance (3)
- Business Law (4)
- Buying a Business (4)
- Commercial Litigation (2)
- Commercial Real Estate Law (5)
- Construction Law (5)
- Contract Negotiation (2)
- Due Diligence (3)
- Employment Law Litigation (1)
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts (12)
- Exit Strategy & Business Succession Planning (2)
- Franchise Law (4)
- Insurance (2)
- Intellectual Property (11)
- International Business (7)
- IT Law Litigation (3)
- Labor & Employment Law (2)
- Litigation & Business Disputes (1)
- Non-Compete Agreements (2)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (1)
- Non-Profit Organization (2)
- Presentations (5)
- Restaurants (5)
- Selling a Business (4)
- Small Business Law (2)
- Starting a Business (2)