Companies with international operations must clear a number of strategic, regulatory, and practical business hurdles in order to bring their products and services to new markets and to capitalize on foreign labor and resources. The Blake Law Firm can advise on operational and feasibility aspects of your business plans, provide comprehensive legal expertise, and mobilize its networks of foreign professionals around the globe to help your company reach its potential.
Business Law Strategies for U.S. & Foreign Companies
- Advising the organization and expansion of business operations for domestic and foreign companies in the U.S., Asia, and Africa.
- Surmounting the challenges of divergent international laws and identifying risks that may impact business operations.
- Structuring and advising asset protection mechanisms and financing for international business and trade.
International Business Transactions & Investment
- Organizing business and investment structures, and advising foreign clients seeking to invest in or acquire U.S. companies.
- Locating and assessing local partner candidates, sponsoring negotiations, working with government agencies, managing local counsel, and drafting all transaction documents.
- Advising expat employment agreements and compensation packages, outsourcing agreements, and immigration matters for foreign workers sponsored by U.S. companies.
Advising International Trade & Import/Export Law
- Advising your company on U.S. regulations for domestic and overseas trade operations.
- Implementing compliance programs for imports and exports by U.S. and foreign companies.
- Monitoring and advising you of changes to trade law and regulations, potential and ongoing trade actions, and strategies to reduce or eliminate negative implications for your business.