Restaurant owners frequently work in their own restaurants as cooks, bartenders, servers, etc. Yet despite doing the s... Continue Reading...
Austin Business Lawyer Blog
The Blake Law Firm is proud to present a lecture for the Struggling Entrepreneur Group on Thursday, April 7th Continue Reading...
Get what you bargain for when you’re buying or selling real estate in... Continue Reading...
Protect your IP and get advice for copyright and trademark protec... Continue Reading...
Secure your business buyout, asset sale, merger, or business acquisiti... Continue Reading...
Protect your family, business, and loved ones with Texas wills and trusts, e... Continue Reading...
Outsourcing often provides cost efficient ways to procure quality goods and services. Yet, a successful outsourcing ag... Continue Reading...
This year, the Blake Law Firm is thrilled to be hosting three Austin Business Law presentations for the RISE... Continue Reading...
Now more than ever, technology companies are utilizing tax-exempt non-profit organizations to grow market share and pl... Continue Reading...
- Asset Protection Law (2)
- Business Contract Law (4)
- Business Finance (3)
- Business Law (4)
- Buying a Business (4)
- Commercial Litigation (2)
- Commercial Real Estate Law (5)
- Construction Law (5)
- Contract Negotiation (2)
- Due Diligence (3)
- Employment Law Litigation (1)
- Estate Planning, Wills & Trusts (11)
- Exit Strategy & Business Succession Planning (2)
- Franchise Law (4)
- Insurance (1)
- Intellectual Property (11)
- International Business (7)
- IT Law Litigation (3)
- Labor & Employment Law (2)
- Litigation & Business Disputes (1)
- Non-Compete Agreements (2)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (1)
- Non-Profit Organization (2)
- Presentations (5)
- Restaurants (5)
- Selling a Business (4)
- Small Business Law (2)
- Starting a Business (2)